22/08/2011

Glitter

Phew! This week has been so so busy, so sorry I haven't posted as regularly as I have been doing. So as I mentioned I got into Liverpool University, and I am so excited! A few of my friends are also going which is lovely as I know I've already got a teeny tiny support network there. Need to start my shopping! Anybody also going to one of the universities in Liverpool?

Yesterday was my sister's 21st birthday, and we went out for a lovely meal to celebrate. We also baked some cupcakes, yum yum! A few photos from the day for you;




I need to find, and personally thank whoever made edible glitter. SO SPARKLY. 

The dress I'm wearing is my favourite LBD, from ASOS. Cheap, cheerful and flattering!

I'm off on my travels quite alot this week - Glasgow tomorrow, Manchester on Wednesday, and the Lake District on Thursday! So, I'll try and post with reports on my "escapades" ahem, later in the week.

xxx

PS. I have found the perfect Chelsea boots, on ASOS. Will post about them when they arrive <3

No comments: