09/08/2011

Sophia


Bonjour my lovely readers. 

I've recently been very happy in my own skin, such a lovely feeling isn't it? To just throw on a vest top and jeans, have your hair natural and wear no make-up and feel confident just as you are. Better than faffing about with make up, in my opinion :') I'm too impatient! 

It's.... 9 days til my A Level results day now (sorry for reminding everyone!) and honestly I just want to know where I'm going now. I'm oddly getting excited - the thought of meeting hundreds of new people in a new city I know next to nothing about scares the shite out of me, true, but I can't wait.

Off to a cake shop with my sister today, nom! Have a wonderful day :)

xxx

4 comments:

Lea said...

Yeah, you have amazing skin.
You look great with no makeup on.

& btw my blog is having a fabulous GiveAway you can't miss out on, check it out and let me know what you thing.

http://lea-oh-lea.blogspot.com

xoxo

Michelle Loreto said...

You have such beautiful skin, I'm so jealous! I can't walk out of the house without foundation on, unfortunately. I've got such problematic skin, haha.

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

gabby said...

Lea: Thankyou my dear, I'll take a look! :)

Michelle: Awh thankyou, means alot! Although that was a good skin day, we all know they're a miracle to come by :') I use a mild Clinique facial soap twice daily, highly recommend it!

xxx

Anonymous said...

Thank-you for the comment my lovely, you have such wonderful skin. There are days when I look stupidly better with all the make-up on my face that I usually wear, but I'm not brave enough to go out like it!



Lots of Love,
Lily at Red Brick Lipstick